Sunday, July 4, 2010

HOLIDAYS

Around two days after Dad left for overseas,
THE INTERNET BROKE DOWN! Worst. Week. Of. My. Life. However, due to this lack of internet communication (i.e Facebook and Blogspot)I actually found my self having nothing else to do but school work! In between school work though I began re-reading the 7th Harry Potter Book, coinciding with the release of the trailer for the 7th MOVIE. I swear, the 7th Harry Potter book is not just a book. Its pure GENI-USSS!

Also, I checked out Eclipse, and for Twilight Saga standards, it was pretty good. The movie actually had a story line, and the characterizations were significantly improved. The special effects were pretty sweet as well. Oh, and Taylor Lautner is really, really, really x1000 sexy. Just sayin'

So Dad came back from America, which had me and the rest of the fam waking up at 5.30 to meet him at the airport...and to find out someone had died on his flight! All sadness aside, while waiting for him to arrive, it was so nice to watch the reactions from all the other families and couples and friends! It was just like the beginning of Love Actually...a little less dramatic though but cute all the same.

Then DAD came out, luggage in tow, and after a coffee at Edmunds and Greer, we came home where we all got AWESOME PREZZIES from the US OF A! Mum got pretty spoilt...MAC makeup, Chanel Perfume and a Tiffany and Co Bangle from South Coast Plaze in the OC...I got really awesome clothes from Forever 21 (My FAVE store over there) and lots and lots of Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, which, and to my horror, I ate ALL of them yesterday...

Here is the opening transcript spoken by Hugh Grant at the beginning of Love Actually. So sweet, even if it's spoken by Hugh Grant.

Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,

I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport.

General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed

I don't see that.

Seems to me that love is everywhere.

Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there.

Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives,

boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.

When the planes hit the Twin Towers,

none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge,

They were all messages of love.

lf you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Love Actually.




So there is my life story for you. Hope you enjoyed it :)




Thought these pics were cute.
Enjoy your weekend! x