Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day

So basically I spent today lying in the sun, trying and failing to tan, writing and half-memorising an essay, watching countless videos of Muse performing at this year's Glastonbury Festival, and trawling and drooling over the Top Shop website. My special friend Eleni is heading over to Europe (yes, I am SO jealous!), and said that I could put together a little Top Shop wishlist. After my stalking of the website, let's just say that I am going to give her ALL THE MONEY I HAVE to spend at the store.

I found this photo and was very proud due to the fact that I wore that cat mask to a masquerade party.

HOW COOL IS THAT!?

During my period of procrastination today, I also became obsessed with a new Tumblr- www.tuula.tumblr.com. I tried to hyperlink it to the website but it won't cooperate, to just copy and paste the website into your search engine. Basically it's a girl traveling to all the places I want to travel to, and taking lots and lots of photos wherever she goes. And the photos are really, really amazing. Go on it! NOW!
Here are some of my favourite photos on the blog, when she was in Croatia and Paris: