And I'll actually do it.
Day One: Your middle name, and how you feel about it.
I've always secretly loved my middle name, hence the name of my blog. I think Chloe Annabelle flows like first and middle names should. The End. Cool story Hansel! (Sorry, Zoolander reference...had to do it).
Today was an above average day.
To begin with, whilst buying my coffee (from the gorgeous couple at Central who call me their 'baby' and give me free coffees) , she gave me a Lindt chocolate bar and told me to 'tell my parents how much she spoils me with chocolate and coffee'. Naw.
At school I got on top of work and had a meeting with my Extension 2 English mentor and WE OFFICIALLY KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. My concept has completely changed since my first meeting with her all those weeks ago, AND I'M LOVIN' IT! Can't wait to start writing it- my logbook already has heaps in it so I may as well begin writing it this weekend!
Chloe's ToDo List: The Weekend Edition
1. Read 'Fateless', 'Evil' aswell as history booklets/drama booklets/english booklets
2. Attempt to start writing my drama monologue
3. EXCERCISE and attempt to recreate some yoga moves at home from my class
4. Babysit Nina from 5-12 (and think of stuff to do whilst babysitting....)
5. Go to Doi Tao Thai on Sunday and CHILLAX FOR ONCE
6. Complete chapter 2 legal notes
7. Finish modern history notes
8. Complete Ext. 1 English homework
So there you have it folks, there's my very interesting life for you. Hope you had an enjoyable time reading through that list and scoffing at how much awesomer your weekend is. GO AWAY.
Actually, don't go away. I have some pretty photos to show you. And a cute song that you may or may not have heard from the Where The Wild Things Are trailer....
P.S. I want these shoes. They're like Dorothy's ruby slippers on steroids.
end of 2016 - Yikes, what is the function of this blog anymore? Everything is basically on my Instagram, but out of habit or a need for tidiness, here's the latest...(cr...
9 months ago