Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh.....

Day 08: The moment when you felt most satisfied with your life
I was 14, on an old-fashioned steam train somewhere in NSW  (can't remember where to be honest!). It was just hitting full speed and we were going through a beautiful forest. I stuck my head out the window, with the force of the wind in my hair and on my face, and it was one of those moments where you make a mental note to remember that moment in time. I remember thinking to myself how good life was at that exact moment, and how much I had to look forward to.
 In a way, I kind of hope to always be satifsied with my life. I don't want to ever feel as though I limited my opportunities or messed up my future. I'm hoping that the biggest feeling of satisfaction yet will come when I finish school- that all the effort I'm putting in for this year pays off. That's if I survive doing 3 major works.

I'm more confused than upset that the holidays are over....it's like they were put on fast-forward. I didn't go away at all and it ended up being one of the best summer holidays ever....
I'm not unhappy about returning to school, because unlike the last summer holidays, I've been pretty consistant with my school-work throughout the duration of these holidays, so I'm pretty much on top of things. We'll see how long that lasts.