I know it's now the 6th of May, but let's just pretend it's still the 4th of May so it's appropriate that I made that the title. I made that my status on the 4th of May, and I thought that I was funny and original only to scroll down to see that every Bob and his mother had also made it their status. Awkwardness.
I have a list of highly important things that I need to get off my chest:
1. I am finally, FINALLY free from Archaeology (except for another in-class, but it's ages away so let's pretend it doesn't exist). I was so nervous about that exam that I had last week-I hadn't completed a test since the HSC, and it was my first every uni exam so that nervousness was doubled! When I walked out I went to throw all of my notes up in a highly dramatic manner, only to remember that I still need those notes for another in-class test in a couple of weeks. You are now free of my lame Archaeology puns until June the 6th!
2. I am actually in love with Lakyn Heperi from The Voice. His audition was literally incredible, and I have been listening to the recording of it on repeat for the past week (I reblogged the recording on my Tumblr for you Tumblr kidzz). It's a cover of Kids by MGMT...and to top it off he looks like he could be Cedric Diggory's twin! Click here to watch it. He's so beautiful/talented it hurts!
3. So Masterchef starts again tonight...God help my soul! Masterchef, oh how I have missed you and your amazing foody-goodness. My friends should be currently preparing for yet another season of my million and a half Masterchef-related statuses.
4. I realised this week that the existance of 'Mochas' really HITS MA NERVE. PLEASE JUST DECIDE IF YOU WOULD LIKE A HOT CHOCOLATE OR A COFFEE. THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT.
5. I'm thinking about adding a 'Play List' page this week along with the other tabs at the top of the page. It'll have my favourite songs for every mood and season (if you couldn't care less just pretend it doesn't exist)! It'll take a while to compile the list, but hopefully it'll work out!
6. Eleni reminded me that I promised to post my ultimate dinner party list a (long) while ago! I completely forgot (vintage Chloe), and I shall dig out the sheet of paper that I wrote it on, type it up and post it!
7. I saw this picture of Alexa Chung, and upon getting paid I sprinted to the nearest shopping centre and pretty much copied the outfit. I am in love with the style of boots she's wearing and managed to find the exact style that she's wearing (for probably a quater of the price!).
Expect more posts this week due to the fact that after I hand in my History essay on Tuesday, I'll be free of assignments for quite a while!
Hope you all are having a splendid weekend,
end of 2016 - Yikes, what is the function of this blog anymore? Everything is basically on my Instagram, but out of habit or a need for tidiness, here's the latest...(cr...
1 year ago