Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 07

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
This was actually a really difficult question, and it took me a while to think of something. Harry Potter, Mum and Dad, coffee, shoes, Tiffany and Co and Muse were options (yeah, I know, a tad superficial)...but I think the 'someone' which has had the greatest impact on me and how I see my life/the world is Kakooza Godfrey, my family's sponser child from Uganda. I can't post a photo of him (no photos of him on the computer), but all you need to know is that he is my age, living in completely different circumstances, and that he taught me to not take things for granted. It's been so good writing back and forth, knowing that through our monthly donations we are ensuring him a positive future :)