Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have the sniffles.

I must admit I felt very, very sorry for the poor old lady who was unfortunate enough to have to sit next to me on the train trip to regional athletics. Every 10 seconds I would do a disgusting *SNNIIFFF*, followed by a momentous blow into a worn-out, tearing tissue. I even gave myself a headache.

For now I am trying to finish my essay for Modern History on Anne Frank and her legacy. Five pages so far...yeah I'm cool like that. Now I just have to begin the treacherous journey of cutting it down to 1200 words....

P.S. the September issue of Vogue Australia is AH-mazing. Catherine McNeil (the cover girl) = massive babe. Great issue, I usually don't like the auzzie Vogue, but seriously, go and buy it. GO! NOW! Jokes, jokes, calm your farm. Now i'm just waiting for the American one so I can waste even more of my already limited financial resources....

P.P.S. Pad-Thai for dinner; sucked in to you.