Friday, November 12, 2010

Nina Nina Nina Cindy Kuan Kuan Kuan

Day 7: How you came across Blogspot, and how your life has changed since joining
I came across Blogspot after reading/viewing The Satoralist, and investigating how to form my own blog. I started out just by posting photos that I had taken (go to my first couple of posts...it's funny how much the blog has changed). It's changed my life in the way that I can finally express my creativity through some form that others can read...it's like an outlet for my thoughts/opinions and it's the best form of intervention (by diverting me away from my Facebook addiction and making me write!).
GET A BLOG
DON'T DO DRUGS
EAT PORK BUNS
LIVE YOUR LIFE


I am now off to sit on babies (AKA babysitting). Need to money to:
1. Pay Tiasha back
2. Buy Cindy's shorts (the uber awesome ones she bought from Newtown that she has kindly offered to me...THANKS AGAIN CINDY)
3. Pay for common-room coffee machine (already a week overdue)
4. See the Social Network/buy pork buns






P.S. This song is one of those songs which gets better as it progresses....and the video stars JOSH HARTNETT!!!