Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 8: Are you a fitness guru or a couch potato? Explain your habits/routines
Hmmmmmm. I guess I am mixture of the two. I do yoga/play hockey in Winter as my two regular exercising activities, but at the moment apart from yoga (which I've been skipping because of Glee) my only exercise is walking to the corner store to buy Almond Magnums. I sometimes workout on the gym equipment in my house and say to my self 'ok...every Saturday morning I'll work out for half an hour', however I never follow this up and end up spending my Saturday mornings blogging/eating icing sugar out of the tub. So there you have it folks, my exercise routine..

So babysitting last night was PARADISE.
The two boys are adorable, the mum had set up a display of snacks/dinner for me (dinner was black bean beef and fried rice), the kids went to bed at 8.30, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was on (speaking of Harry Potter, the reviews of the 7th movie are AWEESOMMEE). Oh, and I GOT A $20 TIP! Off to buy the pair of shoes I've had my eyes on...

I have something to say and I have been pondering it for a while now. What makes the male species think that girls want to watch/enjoy watching them play video games? In California the kid who lived across the road asked if I wanted to 'watch him play X-BOX', my brother asks me to watch him all the time, and last night the boys were playing Toy Story 2 on playstation and would yell 'WATCH US' whenever I turned my eyes away from the TV to my magazine. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WATCHING YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES. Are we not equal/good enough to PLAY THEM WITH YOU? Honestly, it's not that hard to press A heaps of times and press an up arrow to jump.
That said, when I tried COD I just kept throwing grenades at my head....

P.S. IT'S SO HOT