Thursday, February 17, 2011

Crying tears of hot chocolate...

That sentence was completely irrelevant to everything. I just felt like making the title of this post something random..

Day 21: Your favourite TV show.
I CANNOT chose between Skins and Modern Family, which I find hilarious as they have absolutely NOTHING in common. Except that they're not animated. But seriously.

Sooooooo the past two days have been relatively awesome. Why? Because:
1. I dyed my hair chocolate-brown. It's not permanent but by the time it rinses out I'll have enough money for BLUE TIPS. Good plan Chloe, good plan. 

2. A group of juniors cleared the back seat of the bus for me after I have them the best glare of my life. I was also walking out of the bathroom at school, where a group of year 7s were blocking the exit, and I said 'Excuse me, ladies'. They scurried out of my way and every single one of them apologised. I have now understood how to properly manipulate human beings under the age of 14.

3. The parentals are on a 'twilight tour' of a school for Chris (my little brother), and I thought that Mum hadn't left me any dinner, then I opened the fridge to find that she HAD BOUGHT ME INDIAN. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

4. I've mastered falling asleep in the common room....not sure if this is a good thing....

5. I forced myself to book a spot in the new 6 am yoga class on Friday mornings. Better have an early night tonight....

6. I realised that next week is awesome, due to the fact that: I have an excursion on Monday, mufti day on Tuesday, last swimming carnival ever/MY BIRRRRRTTTHDDAAYAYAYAYAAYAY on Wednesday, an excursion on Friday, and I'm seeing one of my friends perform at the Museum of Contemporary Art on Sunday night. LIFE IS GOOOOOOO0O0O0O0O0OD.

P.S. THANKYOU TO CAROL WHO FOUND THE MERMAID RING ON THE INTERNET! Woo!

P.P.S. I am actually going to go and do some work now

P.P.P.S. I CANNOT STOP SINGING THIS STUPID SONG. IT'S HYPNOTISING. I swear it's zombie propaganda published to brainwash us. It's working.
There's a zombie on youurrr laaawwwwnnn