Day 30: Your goals for the next 30 days
- Be satisfied by the results that I get from these up-coming exams. I really want my marks to be consistent throughout the year and I know that if I get bad-ish marks this exam period it won't be all that inspirational/motivating. Good marks will let me know that I'm doing the right thing
- Sort out my love life. Yes, I sound like a drama queen.
- Had two melt-downs. I hadn't cried in over a year but all the pressure/expectations eventually got to me and I kind of broke-down for a little while. Turns out people weren't shit talking when they said the HSC year is alot of work. Awesome friends who put up with my whining help me through those major FML moments.
- Have gone to the library every afternoon until 6.30. PRODUCTIVENESS
- Finished my History and Memory essay...don't think it took me long enough....
- Half-memorised my belonging creative
- Went to every Optus store in the CBD and at every single one the phone I want to buy was sold out. Woot.
- Set to work on an abusive letter to City Rail/State Transit/Minister for Transport asking ask to why we can't use our train-passes at the stations in between the two stations listed on our passes. So because of this stupid system, I have to pay for a ticket every afternoon that I want to go to the library. I would much rather be spending that money on coffee.
Goodnight my minions X