Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The awkward moment....

When I officially rename my new phone 'Eva', due to the fact that she looks like Eva from Wall-E, me realising this after I named her Belle. Yes, I am quite aware that that was a long sentence. And the fact that 'alot' is not a word (in regards to all your comments after I made the fatal error a couple of blog posts ago!).

My drama exam was today, and now I have a FOUR DAY WEEKEND until Modern History. I'm making myself go to school to study despite having no exams/class due to the fact that home=100000 distractions inside a building. At home, no matter how hard I try to stay focused, I ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS end up in my bed, tea next to me, listening to Phoenix and Muse whilst pointlessly trawling the internet. The only problem with studying at school is that I always find myself drinking chocolate Up&Gos which I buy from the canteen for only TWO DOLLARS. Good price. Not good when you buy 3 a day, throughout the whole exam period.

I really, really want to do this to my nails when exams are over.