Thursday, April 28, 2011

CAN SOMEONE PLZ KILL ME KTHNXBI

The HSC Timetable came out today. Yeah....I HAVE TWO EXAMS ON THE SAME DAY. My law dreams are as over as Lindsay Lohan's chance at winning an Oscar. 

I skipped going to the library this afternoon to come home to drink comfort tea and eat chocolate-chip hot cross buns in a sad attempt to make me feel better. They tasted good, but what really cheered me up was when Mum came home with new fluffy slippers for me and new Bonds Hi-Tops. Weeeeeooowwww. MY FUTURE LOOKS MORE PROMISING NOW. Thanks Mum.

I'm kind of glad these holidays are over. For the first time ever, I woke up feeling excited to return. Even though I didn't go away these holidays and I spent about 90% of my time at the library, a few things happened that I needed to spend some time thinking about but I've come out of the holidays feeling really optimistic about life....sounds cheesy but it's true. No more singing 'All By Myself' and sleeping on the common room couches all day. 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I've been really busy but I've been Tumblring because it's less time consuming, so keep checking that out. Here are some thoughts:
1. I am completely anti-monarchy and pro-republic, however I am really sad and confused to admit that I am excited about the royal wedding. Mum excitedly told me that she's buying pretend crowns and is cooking a special dinner for our family to have during the wedding- a family 'party'. What absolutely disgusted me was The Chaser boys being banned from getting footage from the wedding. Like seriously, the Royal Family need to take a few chill pills and stop taking themselves so seriously. It's not like they do anything for Australia anyway. 
2. It really used to get on my nerves, but I was listening to the radio on the train this morning and the song 'Price-tag' or whatever it's called came on....I like it now. It's catchy and the lyrics aren't super shallow like everything else on the radio.
3. Matt Bellamy is engaged to Kate Hudson....she better not ruin the chances of Muse playing at Glasto next year (which I am determined to be at)
4. I hit 5000 words for 4U English. What of it brah.
5. I'm completely obsessed with this cover of Punching on a Dream. LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN. You will lurve.
6. I AM SO SORRY TO ALL YOU PENPAL-ERS. STILL HAVEN'T REPLIED. I LOVE YOU ALL BUT I'M JUST SO LAZY AND FORGETFUL BUT I'LL DO IT THIS WEEKEND!