Friday, April 22, 2011

Yarrrrr me hartie

I wish I was a pirate. I don't really know why I want to be a pirate, I just do.

So I haven't posted in a while. Why? Because I'VE HAD SO MUCH FOOKIN SCHOOL WORK I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO DO EVEN MORE WRITING.
Here is a list of updates on the life of Chloe:

  • Library
  • Library
  • Library
  • Party
  • Library
  • Party
  • MET GEOFFREY ROBERTSON (you won't appreciate this unless you do legal studies...he's my legal idol)
  • Library
  • Ate pork buns (that's where all my money goes, coffee aside)
  • Library
  • Wallowed over the fact that Dale Thomas might be leaving Collingwood. 
  • Library
  • Finished off the Irish Breakfast teabags
  • Library
  • Became addicted to The Naked and Famous. Listen to this  and this and everything else they've ever recorded
  • Watched the latest Glee episode on the internet. Disappointed. Even by Glee standards the story-line is becoming stupid
  • Library
  • Started exercising again and feel soooo good. I went for the longest bike-ride ever yesterday, and although I thought I was going to die going up a few hills, I felt amazing after. Problem is I forgot to stretch afterwards and woke up this morning stiff as a brick. Walking downstairs was quite painful to say the least
  • Library
  • Freakin' OUTTTT about school returning. At least I get to see my friends everyday again. And see the coffee couple every morning!
  • Library
  • Tumblr
  • Tumblr
  • LIBBBBRAAARRYYYYYYYY
  • It's Easter tomorrow
  • Library
  • Yeah, so I think I spend more time at the library than my actual home nowadays. Some of the people who work there are so neurotic and just need to ccchiiiillll. I was in the quiet study section out the back with my coffee, and I walked outside with it to get a book, and as I walked back in a librarian came up to me "sorry, no coffee in this area". I replied "Oh ok, I'll just put my book down on my desk and then finish my coffee outside". So I put my book down on my desk, and then as I was walking out of the quiet study area to finish my coffee, the librarian pulled me over to show me a sign which said NO HOT DRINKS IN THE QUIET STUDY AREA and said really loudly   "There is to be no coffee in the quiet study area". I said "Ok! I get it!" and then he says "I'm not being rude". I said "Ok...I get it...I'll finish my coffee outside". Dear Mr. Librarian: Firstly, I do not understand why we aren't allowed hot drinks in the study area, but in the area where all of your books are. If we're allowed hot drinks in one place, with the risk of knocking it over and landing on paper, wouldn't you rather it be our paper and not yours? Secondly, all you had to say was "No coffee in the study area!" You didn't need to continue on for an extended period of time! TAKE A CHILL PILL BRO!
  • I've decided that I actually really, really need to start saving for a ticket to London when I finish school. Not only to go to Glastonbury Festival (the line-up for this years is AMAZING, even though Muse isn't there), but also to go to George Craig's new club CLUBLAD. 
  • This came up on my homepage on google for Youtube's top rated video of the day. I had nothing better to do, so I clicked play. I ended up getting hooked and watched the entire thing (it goes for 16 minutes). It is so so so so so good. Watch it now or when you have time! CLICK HERE