Monday, July 11, 2011

MIXED EMOTIONS OMG WAH

I was studying at the library for 8 hours today. That's my cool story for you.

OH, AND TOMORROW NIGHT I AM SEEING THE FINAL INSTALLMENT OF THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES. I HAVE MY COSTUME, PERMANENT MARKER (to draw the Deathly Hallows symbol all over my body), AND BOX OF TISSUES PACKED. I AM SO TERRIBLY, ABNORMALLY EXCITED AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL FROM MY EXCESS USE OF CAPITALS. NGJO;DNGIO;UHSIUNDSF;HGODFJNL. 

It starts at 12.01am (So technically I'm actually WATCHING the movie on Wednesday), and I'm getting to the cinemas at around 9.00pm (I'm going out for a friend's dinner beforehand). I've got a feeling that I'm going to cry when the cinema gets dark, and that I'm going to be sobbing by the time the Warner Bros logo comes up just before it starts (I'm hoping that a box of tissues will be enough to clean up the tears flowing like waterfalls from my respective eye ducts). CHECK THIS SPACE tomorrow afternoon for my review of what shall be the BEST MOVIE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR/REST OF MY LIFE/REST OF THE WORLD'S EXISTENCE. Cause you know, I haven't got my hopes up or anything.