Saturday, October 15, 2011

OK............

SO MY HSC STARTS THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HSC IS BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY/YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK/IN NARNIA THEN GOOGLE IT IF YOU WANT TO READ ABOUT A SYNONYM FOR TORTURE.

Ok, so it's unfolding to be not be all that bad. This time last year I was thinking to myself "Om@gawwwddd 'dis tyme nxt year imM@ b333 freakin oUttt I think a justification for my relative calmness is:
a) My first three exams aren't too bad (in fact, they're probably the easiest out of all of them)
b) I've been studying my ass off. Quite literally.

In more exciting news, I've been having really weird dreams. I wrote them down so I could write them here.
TWO NIGHTS AGO: I was doing my English HSC exam, and basically they had changed the rules so parents and friends could come and stand next to you and support you. Sounds nice, but basically all of them wouldn't stop talking, so I couldn't concentrate. Next thing I knew, time was up and I hadn't written anything.

LAST NIGHT: I moved to London, and after escaping a near-death experience where I was caught in a flood of water, I safely arrived outside the place where I was to meet my 'boyfriend' for dinner. He turns up, and his name is Demitruis, goes to my friend's school, is a drama kid, obsessed with Thai pork, and wouldn't stop sitting in my lap. When we were having dinner, George Craig and his friend called 'Fish' (My brain thinks of weird names) came and joined us at our table (Yes, Demitruis was still seated in my lap....), and I specifically remember that George was wearing a jacket with abnormally large 'spikes'. The end.

I am off to return to my cave of study-dom. Mum turned up to my room today with a coffee, cinnamon scroll, new stationary and tea from T2. Turns out if you're doing the HSC you get special treatment. I like it.

Regards,
Chloe