I can't believe it's almost been a year since last Christmas! You're probably thinking "Chloe....cool story bro...does it come in funny?". BUT SERIOUSLY! It feels like only yesterday that I was writing those posts towards the end of last year, about how it took me a while to get into the Christmas spirit, having lazy days being fried by the sun at the beach, frantically searching for related texts for English, ranting about school-related stress, and about how in one year I would have finished school...and...shock horror...GET MY ATAR. Yet despite that feeling that of "it feels like only yesterday..." so much has happened in that one year. Not so much lots of highlights which made the year great, like in 2010, but more the fact that 2011 was a really important stepping stone in my life. I turned 17 (one year closer to being an adult), matured (by 'Chloe' standards), survived my HSC (just), graduated from high school (insert sad face) and got my ATAR. All though those events are small in number, they are preeetttyy (take note of multiple letters in 'pretty') significant. A chapter (please excuse my cheesiness but IT'S NECESSARY OK?), of Chloe's life has effectively come to a close.
DEVELOPMENTS IN THE LIFE OF CHLOE:
1. I've started to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower..it's really great. I just love this one quote "And in that moment, I swear we were infinite". CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE! Helloooo Logan Lerman and Ezra Miller.
2. I've also started watching Downton Abbey with Mum and Phoebe. I've only an hour or so but IT'S SO GOOD.
3. My Dad and Grandad have been searching for information about our ancestors, and they've managed to trace back really far! Well, not them exactly. Basically they've paid someone in France to track down village records so we can learn a bit more about the family. The guy in France tracked records back to 1689, where Mathurin de Saint-Ylan married Perine Breton! Wooooot.
4. I'm up to season 5 in Friends. Chandler and Monica 4ly333333.
5. Phoebe, Chris and I had our annual Santa photo today with our little cousin...we were waiting outside David Jones at 8.30, and when doors opened at 9.00 we literally raced these other kids up to the top level where the Santa photos take place in the 'Magic Cave'. SEVEN ESCALATORS. SEVEN. Made me realise that I kind of need to get fit again! I can no longer use the excuse of 'I'll start running again aaffftteeerr tthheee HSSSCCC".
end of 2016 - Yikes, what is the function of this blog anymore? Everything is basically on my Instagram, but out of habit or a need for tidiness, here's the latest...(cr...
9 months ago