1. Season 2 of Downton Abbey starts on TV tonight. To say that I'm extremely excited would be an extremely extreme understatement. Matthew Crawley in uniform. Need I say more?
2. I need to get something off my chest. Two nights ago I turned on the TV and was informed of the most atrocious news...three of the original Wiggles are leaving...and the worst part is...ONE OF THE NEW WIGGLES IS A GIRL. I actually feel very, very strongly about this. It's just wrong. Plain old wrong...having a female Wiggle is like having a male Spice Girl! It's going against nature!
3. I was watching the movie Ratatouille while babysitting (one of my all-time favourite movies), and I heard a beautiful song playing in the credits. When I got home I Googled 'French girl song Ratatouille movie' and to my surprise I actually managed to find the song and have been listening to it on repeat ever since. It's called 'Le Festine' by a singer called Camille. Click here to listen to it-I can guarantee you that it will make you want to move to Paris.
4. Tomorrow I'm handing in my last two essays for the semester...party time!
5. I'm thinking about starting a blog devoted to traveling stories/suggestions/all things travel related. If you have traveled to places that you think other people should experience, can suggest some cool places for people to visit if they happen to be in your hometown, have amazing travel photos, or would just enjoy writing about anything else that's travel-related, hit me up! Send me an email (to the address listed in the 'Contact Me' page up the top of this blog!). I look forward to hearing from you cool cyber peeps.
6. I scratched my BlackBerry yesterday and nearly cried. I'm talking about a fat scratch down the screen. KARMA Y U H8 MI SO MUCH!??
I am now off to cry over my two assignments due tomorrow. At least I am finally free as of tomorrow (well, until exams start. Let's just pretend for now that they don't exist).
Hope you all are having a splendid weekend. I'll leave you with this video.
end of 2016 - Yikes, what is the function of this blog anymore? Everything is basically on my Instagram, but out of habit or a need for tidiness, here's the latest...(cr...
1 year ago