For winning 'Highest Rated Program' on SURG FM, Alisha and I won two Dendy vouchers. Last night we used them, and I watched my first ever James Bond film. MAY I JUST SAY THAT SKYFALL IS AMAZING. I might even go as far to say that it is amazingly amazing. Being a person whose movie life is characterised by crappy romantic comedies, Skyfall blew me away. I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time...except in the scary parts where I was slouched with the popcorn box in front of my face. I will definitely be forcing my Dad to come and see it again with me!
1. I have been on holidays for a whole week and am yet to go to the beach
2. Working at General Pants is a lot of fun, and getting the staff discount makes my eyes turn into rainbows
3. Two Door Cinema Club's album 'Beacon' is my official December soundtrack...and will probably end up being my January soundtrack too seeing as though I'm seeing them live on the 3rd of that month (best way to start 2013, no?)
4. Bought leather shorts. Enough said.
5. It's December tomorrow. BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! In the first days of December I'm already going to a Christmas carols night AND a gingerbread house making night. There is nothing quite like Chloe high on Christmas spirit
end of 2016 - Yikes, what is the function of this blog anymore? Everything is basically on my Instagram, but out of habit or a need for tidiness, here's the latest...(cr...
11 months ago