Saturday, February 2, 2013

IT'S LOVE

1. LOVING my new job. I worked from opening until closing yesterday and it went so fast. Maybe because when I wasn't serving customers I was choosing which bag to spend my pay check on...and what flavoured Moochi I should buy in my break.
2. LOVING my new bag. Upon purchasing this bag I realised that there is nothing quite like buying a brand new bag. I have officially decided that it is better than buying new clothes and shoes, and I've been trying to work out why. So far the only reason I've been able to come up with is "just because". That's a good enough reason.
3. LOVING the cold weather. When the weather got cold two days ago I went totally overboard and did a classic "Chloe"-threw on my jeans, jumper, coat AND beanie to embrace my favourite weather, only to go outside and walk a couple of hundred metres and realise that I overdid it and will be consequently boiling for the rest of the day.
4. LOVING that I'm going to Q&A with Phoebe tomorrow night. For those who don't watch the show, tomorrow night turn on ABC and whip out your phone/laptop to live tweet. I'll probably be famous after being in the studio audience but don't worry, I'll keep updating my blog after I've won the Oscar.
5. LOVING the fact that I'm going back on the country train for another adventure this week to see someone special (wink wink) who I have spent two weeks missing.
6. LOVING WEST WING. I have spent the past week watching it religiously and I DON'T EVEN CARE. It just keeps getting better and better, and some dialogue is so funny that I rewind it to laugh again, and then rewind it a second time and force Phoebe to watch it and to laugh too.

I tried to get this list to ten points but I feel as though enjoying your job, new bags, being reunited with your special friend, West Wing, cold weather and Q&A are awesome enough.

I am now off to watch West Wing in my penguin onesie. Not predictable at ALL.

Chloe x

P.S. I thought I'd leave you all with a video that made me laugh so hard I had tears-Mrs Doubtfire cut into a trailer that makes it look like a horror movie. Watch and enjoy.