Monday, November 29, 2010

Home alone...

Day 21: Your opinions on Lady Gaga
Two words:
White trash


Today I am home alone. I've written a To Do List consisting of:
1. Learn drama lines
2. Study Legal
3. Practice English speech.

It's going to be such a boring/dull day that if I die tomorrow I'm going to be a bit pissed off. Oh, and to make matters worse we ran out of English Breakfast tea so now I'm stuck with Irish Breakfast. I think I might throw a trip to Edmunds and Greer in the works for a potential Large Skim Cappuccino with 1 sugar, with maybe 1 or two chocolate macaroons.

I haven't even been awake for more than 2 hours and I'm already procrastinating-for the past half an hour I have been stalking Harry Potter-related material, thinking how much I can't wait for the next movie. WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JULYYYYYY!? I JUST WANT TO SEE RON AND HERMOINE KISS ALREADY. GAH. FSDJLFKSDF. Also, the actor playing the young Dumbledore is so sexy. Stalk him- his name is Toby Regbo


I have a feeling these holidays are going to be really, really good. Despite me having a huge work load to complete, for some peculiar reason I think that loads of memories are going to be made this Summer.