Monday, November 29, 2010

You should not be reading this.

Stop reading my blog.









If you have been selfish enough to continue reading, and don't care enough for me to allow me to pass my exams, you would be please to know that: 
1. The Modern History exam was a tad odd. I don't know whether I'm satisfied with how I went or whether I'm a tad disappointed. Nethertheless,I wrote my little heart out and could literally not have studied anymore than I had. Unless of course you think memorising the textbook is possible. Which it isn't. Unless you have either 
a) too much free time or 
b)photographic memory
I have neither.
2. That I got money yesterday and still have some left....I DIDN'T SPEND IT ALL! *Snaps for Chloe*
3.  I worked out how to do some pretty snazzy things on this blog. Allow me to show you:
I CAN DO THIS
AND THIS
AND THIS
AND THIS
I AM SO COOL.
Now go away and let me study.
WAIT! Look at these pretty photos first. I worked out how to make them bigger!