Saturday, January 1, 2011

For those who care:


2010: In the Beginning
Where did you bring in the New Year? In a friend's lounge room- city plans failed...as usual! 
Who were you with? Family friends...oldest 'child' there but was still pretty fun.
 Did you kiss anyone at midnight? An 8 week old Labradoodle puppy....
Did you make any resolutions? 98.5 BABY!


2010: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone? Your mum?
Did you get anything for Valentine’s day? Yepp :p
Did you meet anyone special? As a matter of fact I did!
Did you fall in love? Nope...unless you count coffee and Muse?


2010: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year? OF COURSE
Did any of your friendships end? Yeah :( With your mum. It was really sad :(
Did you dislike anyone? Naturally
Did you make any new enemies? If so I'm not really aware! 
Did you resolve any fights? I would like to think so...
Who was your closest friend? I can't really choose one, sorry! 
Who did you grow apart from? A few people actually
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships? Nope :)


2010: Your BIRTHDAY
Did you have a cake? It's me that you're talking about. As if I of all people wouldn't have a cake. 
What did you do for your birthday? I just had a dinner with my family which was nice :)
Did you have a party? Nope...it is a given that you can't enjoy your own party!
Did you get any presents? Yes :)
If so what was the best thing you got? Tiffany and Co bracelet


2010: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year? Mmmhm. 
Did you dye your hair? Yes! Brown
Did you get your hair cut? Who didn't?
Did you change your style? I didn't exactly change it, I rather established my style and worked out what I like and don't like
Were you in school? Yes silly!
Did you get good grades? In the subjects which I liked....i.e. not maths or science
Did you have a job? Babysitting? I now have 3 regular families :) Yippeeee!
Do you drive? Nope...I should get my L's now I think about it
Did you own a car? Family does! Wait, Dad smashed it into a pole...
Did anyone close to you give birth? Nopeskies
Did you move at all? Nope
Did you go on any vacations? Yes! Melbourne, Broulee x 4, Dubbo
Would you change anything about yourself now? I want to be more organised and motivated towards my studies...yeah stop laughing at me, I'm serious!


2010: Wrap Up.
Is 2010 a good year? Yeah, now I think about it it was pretty awesome. Definitely one of the better years
Did 2010 bring any new insights? Yes it did. Lots.
Do you think 2011 will top 2010? I think that it could potentially be the best year ever.