Thursday, February 10, 2011

HOMGZOMG

Yaaa so I had a massive, spontaneous surge in page views yesterday....people must like girls who speak of sexy, 26 year old stockbrokers...

Day 17: Your highs and lows of the past year
This question is pretty tough to answer, seeing as though we are only around a month and abit into it.....
My high is just being generally happy this early into the year. Usually I'm wallowing due to the fact that I'm back at school and have mountains of work, however I've decided that this is my last year of high school and I'm going to enjoy every moment rather than sulk.
In terms of low points so far, the first day back was abit tough due to some dynamics changing at school, however I'm not going to be the one that lets things hang over their head. MOOOOOOOOOVE ON CHLOE!

I never keep the MX newspaper (the free newspaper given out at Central), however today I was reading my horoscope and it was so motivating that I had to keep it to write it here:

"Dont give up on things too easily. Be inspired by Thomas Edison's words:
'Many of life's faliures are experienced by people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up'."


Sweet dreams everyone! Have an awesome Friday. This week has gone so fast!

P.S. I totally forgot that I created a 'penpal' page. If you have written and I haven't replied, I don't hate you/think you're a terrorist. I rarely check that e-mail so I'll log in tomorrow afternoon and reply!
P.P.S. I WANT THOSE DRESSES BELOW. Can't decide which colour I like the best. Maybe the rose one? But what can go wrong with a short black dress!