Saturday, February 5, 2011

Max is cool Pt. 2

Max and Beretov claim that all I write about on this blog is my feelings , so I handed my laptop over to them for 10 minutes:

This blog shall be different. Because Max Korber's name is the title of this glorious edition, I will not dishonour him by talking about my feelings. So do enjoy this emotion-free blog. I approve of today's content.

I was really caught up in love with the woman of my dreams. She looked so masculine, infact she may have been a man who liked eating ice cream. Hi, I am Chlobe One Kenobie and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool...
I enjoy the following- I have provided a handy list:
Hi my name is Chloe, I go to Sydney Tech and enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Some years later, doctors will tell me I have an IQ of 48 or what some others would say, "metally retarded"....I like to think i'm special...

I find it ironic that they complain about me only talking about my feelings then continue to post about my 'supposed feelings'.....solid effort guys!
P.s. the line 'I enjoy the following- I have provided a handy list' doesn't even make sense....just saying...
P.P.S Sydney Tech is an all boys school.....

But otherwise, boys, that was a quality piece of imaginitive writing. I'm sure my blog is anticipating your return.