Day 12: Bullet your whole day
- Woke up early for yoga
- Couldn't be bothered going to yoga
- Stayed in my room which was air-conditioned to 18 degrees, wrapped in my quilt.
- Got dressed
- Went for coffee at Edmund's and Greer- YIIIEEWWSKIES FOR DOUBLE FREES ON FRIDAY MORNINGS
- Caught the train
- Caught the bus
- Walked through the school gates
- Went to common room- first time I had seen it empty......was quite wierd
- Decorated common room with love-heart sticky notes
- Wrote up legal notes in library sitting in front of a fan
- Ate a Wizz-Fizz lollypop
- Ate a pink-donut- the joys of the SBHS canteen and friends who buy me food.
- Year Assembly- had to stand out the front to get an SRC award. Awkward....
- Looked up phones on the internet. I'm going to get a BlackBerry Pearl......EXCITED!!!!!
- Actually worked in Modern and actually got some actual work done. Actually.
- Slept in drama
- Worked in common room
- Looked in shops at Central
- Caught train home
- Saw friends at station
- Walked home
- Ate cupcakes
- Dipped hair in blue food dye. Hands are now blue. Still can't get blue off hands
- Might go to Max's spa. We'll see. Cause I'm so spontaneous and everything.
We finished the film Orlando (by Sally Potter) in english extension today, and it wasn't like anything I have ever seen before. Soooo post-modern. I guess that's why we're studying it. The topic is post-modernism afterall..
Anyway, to the point. At the end of the film the protagonist, Orlando, said a line which was so memorable that I had to write it down.
"Ever since she let go of her past, she found her life was beginning"
I don't know about you and your current situation in life, but I found this so motivating and inspiring for me and 2011. Now I just sound cheesy. But seriously.