Friday, March 18, 2011

It's really cold and rainy right now...

BEST WEATHER IN THE HISTORY OF LIIIFFFEEEEEEEE
This is why I want to live in London one day-This weather (but even colder and rainer) 24/7!
I am sitting inside on my bed eating brownies whilst Tumblring and reading The French Lieutenant's Woman. Yes, that is how I am spending my first Saturday of freedom. We had a cooked breakfast and Dad bought me Edmunds and Greer coffee.....perfect way to start the day.
This picture is so relevant to my life right now:

Even though this quote is from Gossip Girl, I love it. It's so true. "Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen"- Blair Waldorf. I've decided that I'm going to ride my bike to the newsagents, buy a huge roll of butcher's paper, cover one of the walls of my room in it, stick a permanent marker to it, and whenever I hear quotes like these I'm going to write them on it, as well as other thoughts and photographs. Also, in regards to Gossip Girl, when I first heard that Blake Lively was the new face of their new bag, MAJOR respect was lost for Chanel in my head! WHY HER. Just because she's famous and in a crappy but popular TV show! However after seeing the photos, I've completely changed my opinion. She definitely has the style and sophistication to be an ambassador for the brand! Also also also, since we're (well I'm) talking about Gossip Girl, I want to take this opportunity to express my hatred for Taylor Momsen. FGNJKSDNFJKSDNFJKSDNFJOSDJGIOSJG. She is trying SO hard to achieve the 'I don't care about life/what people think about me' that it's just kind of backfiring. I wonder how long she's going to keep it up, seeing as though her music isn't any better then her acting...
THEN
NOW


Aaaannd now for some photos Phoebe took:
1. Chicken Tikka Roll. One of the best things I have EVER eaten. And it was only $5.50
 2. Chilling by Jedda's apartment's pool. Don't really know what's going on with my legs in this photo.
3. Cindy and my bags. Mine is Topshop and hers is Anna Sui. We're so cool. P.S. My red nail polish is Chanel and is courtesy of THE AMAZING CAROL. It's actually far better quality than all my other nail-polishes-it only chipped after 3 days! You're better paying more for higher quality nail-polish. 

 The best coffee in the history of life- The Workshop (it's opposite the QVB). You can also kind of see my purple tips in this photo! Woot.