Wednesday, March 16, 2011

KLAINE

If you are following Glee on TV, DO NOT READ THIS. PLEASE CLICK THE CROSS NOW!

So Blaine and Kurt are now a couple. It was highly anticipated and I thought that the kiss wasn't an anti-climax at all...Blaine's dialogue was pretty cute and none of it looked forced (with Darren Criss actually being straight in reality).
When Blaine said to Kurt that they were going to sing Candles by Hey Monday, I nearly shitted a brick. I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH (click here to hear it). The atmosphere and the lyrics of the song are PERFECT for Blaine and Kurt and the development of their relationship...however when they actually performed it....it didn't really do the song any justice. Maybe it was just me...but I was pretty disappointed! Blaine's voice suits the song though.