I have two things to tell you today:
1. My heart goes out to everyone in Japan right now. It's so devastating to see that footage on the news..I just wish I could do something to help.
2. I was paying for my coffee and macaroons at Edmunds and Greer yesterday, where I had been dining with Eleni, and I glanced around the room to see where Phoebe had gone. To my absolute horror, it turns out that my Modern History teacher had been sitting at a table opposite us the entire time with a group of her friends. The worst part was that I really needed to go over to her and ask for feed back on my essay....
Just some house-keeping shiz before I rush off to memorise an essay on the Bolshevik's consolidation of power:
1. I've enabled commenting again. I blocked it a while ago for no particular reason, so now if you feel like telling me something, disagreeing with me, agreeing with me or telling me something random like 'Fluro peas like to sing off frozen newspapers',then just leave a comment.
2. Keep checking my Tumblr! The links at the top and when I find pretty pictures I post them there, rather than here, because an influx of pictures here is probably annoying for you guys.
3. TO ALL MY POTENTIAL PEN PALS, I'm so sorry, I keep forgetting to check my Hotmail. When my exams are over I'll actually go through the emails and write letters! Send me another email just in case!
P.S.I WANT THIS DRESS FHESKJDFJSFSD
P.p.s. This image made me stop and think for a bit. I hope it has the same effect on you.