Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why hello there...

WOW. I HAVEN'T POSTED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.
Developments in the life of Chloe since the beginning of 2012:
1. Burnt to the crisp after a day at the beach. Went back to the beach and proceeded to get my burn burnt. My mother wasn't too pleased.
2. Actually went for a run. For more than the length of a street. Wot of eeeet brah.
3. I watched the New Years Eve fireworks in London on Youtube...they definitely rivalled Sydney's! They even had dubstep playing...
4. Yesterday I braved the SCORCHING heat and hit up the university open days with Mum and Dad! I brought them along because I needed them to help me choose between two courses...and I can finally say that I've decided which course I want to do next year!
5. I applied for a million and a half jobs. Here's hoping I get one of them!
6. Ok...so I have something that I feel as though I need to share with you cyber peeps. I may or may not have discovered my future husband. I know this statement comes out of my mouth about once a month, but THIS IS FOO REAL. Let's just forget the fact that he's 10 years older than me and move on to the more important things:
-I first saw him playing the young Denis Thatcher in The Iron Lady. You could say that it was love at first sight.
-He is Charles Dicken's great-great-great grandson. Hghodfpngljfsdngjk.
-Educated at Eton and Oxford (Yeah, you heard right).
-Best laugh/smile/face. Watch his laugh at 1.17 in the video below and prepare to die from an overdose of cuteness.
-Sexy accent.
-All round amazingness.