Sunday, April 22, 2012

The return of Chlobe-Wan

Wow. I didn't realise it had been a week since I last hit that 'Publish Post' button...time really does fly when you have to write an Archaeology essay worth 50%...but the good news is that I JUST HANDED IT IN AND IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT OF MY LIFE! Well, until I get it back...that day is not one that I am looking forward to in the slightest. I gave it my best shot, and if that's not good enough for you Archaeology...then...IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I'M DROPPING YOU NEXT SEMESTER! Ex oh ex oh, Chloe.

I am currently situated at a little desk at one of the university libraries, wallowing at the fact that one of my friends are moving to Paris this morning while I am sitting here doing readings about the implementation of public policy for my unit of study Australian Policy. It's one of those units of study that makes me constantly wonder "What was I on when I chose this subject?". We get marked on tutorial participation, and since I have no idea what they're all talking about, I sit there nodding and saying things like "Yes" and "I agree" among other things which makes it look like I care/understand what they're discussing, while my brain is in fact screaming "WHY DID I CHOSE THIS SUBJECT WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY???!!!!!!!! HDSUJIG;NSKJEGNDFJ". The subject doesn't like me back, reflected in me getting completely owned by our first assessment. Bring it on, AusPol. It's on like Donkey Kong.

I know when I haven't updated in a while I do a big fat essay of a post, but I'm off to finish these readings, as boring as they are. But no fear, I'll be back this afternoon where I'll be pitching my idea to make Frolicking an official Olympic sport. The plan is essentially flawless.

Muchos love,
ChlobeWanKenobi x