Sunday, June 3, 2012

So it gets better.

A kind person just inboxed me on Tumblr to inform me that in my last post I forgot to press the DAMN 'C' BUTTON SO IT SAYS 'Turns out I forgot to lick the button to turn the darn italics off". I think that it's officially safe to say that:
a) This is a dark day for Chloe and technology
b) I don't use my tounge to press my computer keys (that said, I did just type that using my tounge to see if it's possible to type with your tongue. Mission complete).

I have now read this post six times to check that there is nothing wrong with it. If there is, then I may just throw my computer at a wall. And then throw myself at said wall.

I am now off to eat Tiny Teddies and study Archaeology until Downton Abbey starts.

Goodnight world,
Chloe x

P.S. For anyone who understands my love for George Craig (if you don't, he is a British musician/frontman of One Night Only/my future husband who I've been in love with since I was 15), you should and will be excited for me when I inform you that HE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND I PRIVATE MESSAGED HIM AND HE REPLIED. I asked him if they're coming to Sydney for a gig soon and he replied "We have no plans to come to Sydney yet but we would love to come xx". LIFE MADE.