Saturday, November 30, 2013

HOLIDAYS CONTINUED!

I can't believe I've already been on holidays for over two weeks! Here are some things I've been up to:
1. BOUGHT MY PLANE TICKETS! SO EXCITED! It all seems so real now. I'm officially flying out on the 3rd of February from Terminal 1 SYD airport at 3pm! Returning on the 26th. Too excited to put into writing. I've already started rippin' up da bookshops buying books like 'NYC Free and Dirt Cheap'. Getting too pumped to handle.
2. Was wandering around the beach and had four hours to kill before work. Solution? Watch a romantic comedy at the movies (Chloe's favourite past-time). Chose About Time because it looked like the relaxing kind of lame and was created by the person who made Love Actually and Four Weddings and a Funeral. I chose it because it looked light-hearted and SO so lame, but by the end I had tears. IT WAS SO GOOD! It had heaps of plot holes but when you overlooked that it was truly so good, and had such a great message. Go watch it!
3. Work pretty much every single day!
4. I've been getting uni results, including 91/100 for a short documentary I made with friends for an assessment at uni. I've linked it below! So proud of it.
5. Glebe St Fair. AWESOME! Despite it raining it made for a very cute date-yummy food, cute silver (cheap) rings, HENNA and free fairy floss. We then finished off the day with dinner at Jamies Italian. You can't go wrong with dinner at Jamies Italian. Never.