Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Days 4 &5

So I have to catch up on two days today due to the fact that I didn't have a chance to do yesterday's question. It was Australia Day.....and I was really tired and sore from being in the sun all day so I went to sleep. Hope you all had an awesome day even though it's really just a day where the majority of citizens become over patriotic and racist. Just sayin'.

Today I'm off to the library and I can't update there so I'm going to write the answers up on my laptop and then post them when I get home...sounds like a plan.

P.S. I got a Tumblr. Click here if you can be bothered to check it out. Oh, and ask me questions on the ask thingo on it!


It's not replacing my blog or anything, I just thought I would give it a go. I prefer to write on my blog rather than ambusing you with hipster photos so basically if you want all that creative shizz then head over there after you've read the stuff that I've written here. Sounds complicated but isn't. I'll but the link up the top next to pen-pals so you can just click on it there. I'm just getting started so bear with me!